TRI-ACTA H.A is designed to:
- Accelerate formation of cartilage
- Eliminate inflammation
- Expedite the healing process
- Increase joint fluid viscosity
- Enhance protective response of joint tissue
- Improve mobility and reduce pain
Joint pain due to an imbalance in normal cartilage production is common and degeneration on joint structures occurs naturally. TRI-ACTA H.A. is an ideal supplement which can be used daily to proactively prevent these conditions, alleviate the pain associated with them, and reverse the destructive process.
TRI-ACTA H.A. has been optimally designed to accelerate the formation of cartilage, minimize inflammation, expedite the healing process, and improve joint condition. The addition of hyaluronic acid leads to improved viscosity of the synovial fluid, providing maximum protection and even greater results.
The Tri-Acta Advantage!
- 100% active ingredients. NO FILLER!
- All Natural
- Therapeutic dosage
- Small serving size (1 g serving for a 35 lbs dog), resulting in better acceptance among all pets
- Economical, low cost per serving
- Pharmaceutical grade components
- Treats symptoms AND addresses the issue.
- Health Canada approved Low Risk Veterinary Health Product (LRVHP) designation.
Integricare follows GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards. Certificates of analysis have consistently validated our requirements for quality. We are very proud of the fact that we use only the highest quality ingredients with no fillers. Our labels make it easy to validate the contents in each container of an Integricare product.
Each 1 gram (1000mg) serving contains:
(Glucosamine Sulfate 231 mg, Glucosamine HCL 231 mg)
ALL ACTIVE INGREDIENT – NO FILLER!
Recommended Daily Maintenance Level:
|Under 10 lbs. (4.5kg)
|10-35 lbs. (4.5-16 kg)
|35-75 lbs. (16-35 kg)
|75-100 lbs. (35-50 kg)
Using the measuring scoop provided, simply sprinkle desired amount on food.
For optimal results double the recommended daily maintenance level for up to 4 weeks. When desired improvement is noticeable, decrease dosage to the recommended maintenance level. The servings per dose may be divided over two meals daily.
The time to achieve a positive response will vary depending on the severity of each condition. If improvement is noticed within four weeks, proceed to the maintenance level. If not, continue the loading dose until the desired response is achieved and then reduce to the maintenance dose.