Raw Veal Brain
250g bag cut up
Brain meat contains omega 3 fatty acids and nutrients. The latter include phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylserine, which are good for the nervous system. The antioxidants obtained by eating brain meat are also helpful in protecting the brain
- Monitor pet at all times when feeding raw bones
- Feed as a meal or treat
*it is recommended to feed softer bones 3 times a week for dental health benefits*
When choosing a raw bone for your pet, please note these important tips:
- It’s recommended to choose bones larger than your pets mouth capacity to avoid choking. Otherwise know your dog is a chewer not a gulper
- Always supervise your pet while chewing on bones.
- Never feed cooked bones
- Excessive force or prolonged chewing can cause unwanted wear or cracking of your dog’s teeth
- Keep frozen and throw away bone when your dog has chewed down to the brittle part of the bone, as splinters can occur. Refrigerate leftovers or discard within 1 hour.
- Do not allow your dog to chew the bone down to small pieces he can swallow.
- Wash hands and all contact surfaces with soap and hot water.