The Fluffy Carnivore Pet Food Market
Raw Pork Tongue
Pig tongue is rich in protein, B vitamins, and minerals. It's also rich in selenium and iron. Pig tongue is high in calories and rich in fatty acids. It might not be suitable for dogs with health issues such as pancreatitis.
- Monitor pet at all times when feeding raw bones
- Feed as a meal or treat
*it is recommended to feed softer bones 3 times a week for dental health benefits*
When choosing a raw bone for your pet, please note these important tips:
- It’s recommended to choose bones larger than your pets mouth capacity to avoid choking. Otherwise know your dog is a chewer not a gulper
- Always supervise your pet while chewing on bones.
- Never feed cooked bones
- Excessive force or prolonged chewing can cause unwanted wear or cracking of your dog’s teeth
- Keep frozen and throw away bone when your dog has chewed down to the brittle part of the bone, as splinters can occur. Refrigerate leftovers or discard within 1 hour.