Big Country Raw
BCR Pure Pork
Big Country Raw Pure Pork is a great choice for pet owners looking for alternative proteins for dogs or cats with allergies. Considered hypoallergenic, pork is a highly recommended protein to try by vets and nutritionists. Pork is a proven choice for working dogs and athletes because pork protein builds and repairs muscle faster than any other protein as it is a rich source of myoglobin, a red coloured pigment found in the muscles, and it is a good source of iron. Pork is also a rich source of zinc, vitamin b12 and selenium.
- Hypoallergenic protein choice
- Ontario Raised Pork
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
- Cats love it too!
INGREDIENTS Pure Pork:Pork, Pork Heart, Ground Pork Bone, Pork Liver, Pork Spleen, Pork Kidney.
Pure Pork Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- 200 kcal
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING.
LOCAL DELIVERY OR IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
(Proceed to Checkout to Choose your Option)