KT Advantage Canine & Family-friendly 'Spa-Fresh' Body Treatment Products
*Previously Lyme Defenses*
For continued vibrant, ‘spa-fresh’ fragrance, spray every 1-2 hours directly on yourself (skin &/or clothing) and your dogs’ fur, clothing or bedding. Reapply after swimming.
Benefits of KT-Advantage Products:
Primary ingredients provide a moisturizing, soothing base with a clean, ‘spa-fresh’ citrus aroma.
Base ingredient is pH balanced to better adhere spray to skin, hair/fur for longer fragrance effectiveness.
No-rinse formula is safe for direct use on skin and for multiple daily applications.
Meet the highest quality of standards for ingredients used, eco-friendliness and recycling properties.
'Lick-Safe' for actively grooming dogs.
Precautionary Tips to Enjoy the Great Outdoors
1. Apply KT Advantage Spray directly to your skin and/or clothing, your dogs’ legs, underbelly and back and ‘clothing’ (i.e. collar, walking harness, neck bandana, etc.) prior to enjoying leafy wooded and grassy habitat areas.
2. Effectiveness is based on scent. Apply often for best fragrance effectiveness.
3. Apply KT Advantage Spray directly on any visible tick on skin or clothing, as this makes it easier to remove them.
4. For people, it is recommended to wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts when enjoying wooded and grassy habitat areas. Tuck your pants legs into your socks and your shirt inside your pants to prevent ticks from crawling inside your clothing.
5. A bandana around your dog’s neck sprayed with KT Advantage Spray provides an excellent barrier for ticks trying to crawl up to the neck, ear and face area.
6. Check your skin and clothing often for ticks. Wear light coloured clothing to make it easier to spot ticks that may have adhered to your clothing, noting that ticks tend to climb upwards until they find an area of exposed skin that they can adhere to.
7. Check your dogs’ fur, ears, skin, eye lids and ‘clothing’ often for fleas and/or ticks.
8. Walk on pathways, sidewalks, or cut trails when possible and avoid low-lying brush or long grassy areas.
LymeDefenses, Inc. 'Canine & Family-friendly' Outdoor Body Spray
Ingredients: Cinnamaldehyde (0.16%), Lemongrass Oil (0.11%), Methyl Salicylate (0.09%).
Inert ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin USP, Cocoamphodiacetate, Poloxamer 188, Laureth-23, Citric Acid USP, DMDM Hydantoin, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, n-Pentyl Acetate, d-Limonene, Myrcene.
READ LABEL BEFORE USING. Retain packaging information / product literature for future reference. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply directly on open skin wounds. Shake spray well before using. Effectiveness is based on scent. For continued outdoor protection, apply every 1-2 hours.
Reapply after swimming. To apply to face, ears and neck area: apply on hands and wipe over face, ears and neck areas avoiding eyes and mouth. Rub product gently through hair/fur. For young children or pets or possible sensitive skin, apply a small amount of the product to skin to test before full use. Do not apply to children under 3 years of age or canine companions (dogs) younger than 10 weeks.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only – do not ingest. Use only as directed. Do not apply directly on face, eyes, ears or any mucous membranes.
First Aid: If in eyes or near mucous membranes, may cause irritation. Rinse with plenty of water. If ingested, may cause abdominal discomfort and malaise. Contact veterinary / medical services if symptoms persist.
Storage / Expiration / Disposal
Storage: Ambient room temperature storage in original container recommended.
Expiration Date: All products have a shelf life guaranteed for two years from date of purchase when kept out of extreme heat or cold. Reference Lot # on product.
Disposal: Do not reuse containers. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
Due to the risks associated with incurable diseases transmitted by some ticks, mosquitoes and fleas, we recommend that you follow the precautionary tips noted by the Center for Disease Control or Health Canada guidelines to help keep you and your canine companion tick-, mosquito- and flea-free. KT Advantage products have been formulated for their fragrance using such ingredients that historically are known to repel ticks, mosquitoes and fleas, however, KT Advantage products do not claim or guarantee to control or mitigate specific species of insects that may transmit vector-borne diseases to humans and make no scientific claims. Always seek professional medical services if you think you or your canine companion show symptoms associated with any vector-borne illnesses.
KT Advantage confirms that this product qualifies for exemption from registration under the FIFRA section 25(b), United States EPA.