Big Country Raw
BCR Pure Chicken
Big Country Raw PURE CHICKEN is very meaty with added poultry liver for a pure meal of meat, bone and organ meat. Perfect for DIY raw feeders or those looking to add their own supplements to their dog or cat’s dish.
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Free Range Chicken
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
- Good for kittens to adult cats
- Supplement with Thrive Sea Kelp or Trimineral Boost
- Supplement with Thrive Herring Oil
Chicken is considered a warm protein and is not recommended for dogs with skin allergies including feet chewing, hot spots, or itchiness.
AMINO ACID – TAURINE
|Taurine grams per kg||% of daily requirement*|
*Taurine is an essential amino acid for cats only. The National Research Council (NRC) Nutrient Requirement for Cats has a minimum recommended allowance of 0.4g/kg. Big Country Raw® recipes meet (and exceed) the recommended minimum recommended allowance.
Note: Dogs do not require taurine as they can convert methionine and cystine.
Add Thrive® Fortify as per label to meet the National Research Council (NRC) Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats. Thrive® Fortify is a blend of essential minerals, vitamins, healthy fats, various greens, and digestive enzymes and is formulated specifically to augment Big Country Raw® Pure Formula and Signature Blend recipes.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.