Big Country Raw Chicken Dinner Ontario raised free-range chicken is a rich source of essential amino acids perfect for dogs, and with added nutrient rich beef liver and blended with our signature blend of organic fruits and vegetables containing powerful antioxidants this dinner contains only the good stuff!!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Pasture Raised Canadian
- Rich Source of Iron, Zinc & Vitamin A
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
- Supplement with Thrive Herring Oil
- Chicken is considered a warm protein and is not recommended for dogs with skin allergies including feet chewing, hot spots, or itching
Chicken (meat & bone), Beef Liver, Apples, Carrots, Organic Kale, Organic Spinach, Organic Blueberries, Organic Cranberries, Organic Kelp
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING.
LOCAL DELIVERY OR IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY