Big Country Raw TURKEY SALMON LAMB Dinner is a best selling blend, perfect for dogs and cats with skin allergies. Also Rich in Omega 3’s which soothes skin fast! This is s a blend of Ontario Raised turkey that contains essential amino acids to calm the skin, plus omega 3 rich Canadian Salmon for healthy shiny coat and balanced with Ontario Raised Lamb Liver for a truly nutrient rich meal. This blend stops the itch, soothes the skin and brings softness shine and luster to your dog or cat’s coat!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Free Range Turkey
- Pasture Raised Ontario Lamb
- Canadian Wild Salmon
- Suitable for puppies & adult dogs
- Cats love it too!
- Supplement with Thrive Herring Oil
- Supplement Thrive Sea Kelp or Trimineral Boost
- Can be offered as a single meal choice as it contains 3 proteins, including Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids and Organ Meats
- Excellent choice for dogs and cats of all sizes
- #1 choice for dogs with protein allergies to Beef or Chicken
- Rich source of Essential Fatty Acids - excellent for dogs with itchy dry skin
Turkey (Meat and Bone), Salmon (Meat and Bone), Lamb Organ Meat (Liver)
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). For the nutrients P, Na, K, I, Co, Mn, and Vit A, & B group (no minimum requirement provided) recipes match the NRC Recommended Allowance. For Omega-3 Fatty acids (ALA, EPA, DHA), Vit E and D we strongly suggest adding Omega-3 Fatty Acid supplements such as Thrive® Herring Oil or Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances.
AMINO ACID – TAURINE
||Taurine grams per kg
|| % of daily requirement*
*Taurine is an essential amino acid for cats only. The National Research Council (NRC) Nutrient Requirement for Cats has a minimum recommended allowance of 0.4g/kg. Big Country Raw® recipes meet (and exceed) the recommended minimum recommended allowance.
Note: Dogs do not require taurine as they can convert methionine and cystine.
Add Thrive® Fortify per label to meet the National Research Council (NRC) Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats. Thrive® Fortify is a blend of essential minerals, vitamins, healthy fats, various greens, and digestive enzymes and is formulated specifically to augment Big Country Raw® Pure Formula and Signature Blend recipes.
Alternatively, Thrive® Sea Kelp or Thrive® Trimineral Boost (a blend of Kelp, Barley Grass, and Spirulina) can be used when feeding a rotational meal plan including 3 or more proteins.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING.
LOCAL DELIVERY OR IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
(Proceed to Checkout to Choose your Option)