Big Country Raw Turkey Dinner is a favourite with meaty Ontario Raised Turkey that’s a rich source of pure meat protein and perfect for dogs with sensitivity to chicken! Turkey is high in protein making it an excellent choice for working and active breeds. With added organic fruits and vegetables that is packed with natural antioxidants and essential nutrients this meals will soon be your dogs repeat daily request!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Pasture Raised Canadian Turkey
- Rich Source of Iron, Zinc & Vitamin A
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
- Supplement with Thrive Sea Kelp or Trimineral Boost
- Supplement with Thrive Herring Oil
- Turkey is considered a warm protein and is not recommended for dogs with skin allergies including feet chewing, hot spots, or itching
Turkey (meat & bone), Beef Liver, Apples, Carrots, Organic Kale, Organic Spinach, Organic Blueberries, Organic Cranberries, Organic Kelp
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING.
LOCAL DELIVERY OR IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
(Proceed to Checkout to Choose your Option)