Big Country Raw
BCR Lamb Dinner
Lamb is great for dogs looking to gain weight or active breeds that have energy to burn because it is high in calories. With fresh green pasture-raised lamb tripe, this dinner is a big favourite for dogs big and small and blended with organic fruits and vegetables, this meal packs a lot of nutrients into the dish!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Pasture-Raised Canadian Lamb
INGREDIENTS Lamb Dinner: Lamb, Lamb Tripe, Lamb heart, Lamb gorund bone, Lamb liver, Lamb spleen, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Calcium phosphate, Calcium carbonate, Barley grass, Wheat grass, Kelp, Zinc proteinate, Manganese proteinate, Copper proteinate, Vitamin E
Lamb Dinner Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- 195 kcal
Lamb Dinner Analysis shown per 100g as fed
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING.
LOCAL DELIVERY OR IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
(Proceed to Checkout to Choose your Option)