Big Country Raw
Duck contains all 10 essential amino acids required by dogs and is also a rich source of iron, zinc, copper and selenium. An excellent protein with a slightly wilder taste than chicken or turkey, blended with the nutritious blend of fruit and vegetables, your dog is sure to love Duck Dinner.
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Free Range Duck
INGREDIENTS Duck Dinner: Duck (meat and bone), Beef heart,Beef liver, Beef spleen, Beef kidney, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley grass, Wheat grass, Kelp, Zinc proteinate, Manganese proteinate, Copper proteinate, Vitamin E
Duck Dinner Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- 170 kcal
Duck Dinner Analysis shown per 100g as fed
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING.
LOCAL DELIVERY OR IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
(Proceed to Checkout to Choose your Option)