How it works:
- Simply create an account
The Fluffy Carnivore Club customers receive 1 points for every $1 spent on any purchase from The Fluffy Carnivore.
|200 Points||$10 OFF|
|400 Points||$20 OFF|
|600 Points||$30 OFF|
|800 Points||$40 OFF|
How to Redeem Your Points for Cash
- Login to your account
- Find “Fluffy Carnivore Club” tab at bottom right of your screen & click
- Now click "Get Rewards" tab & choose your Fluffy Carnivore Rewards (must have the required points or more) & click
- Copy your voucher code
- Choose your products & place the code in “promotional” box during checkout
What is this?
This is our way of showing our appreciation. You’ll earn points for purchases. You can use them to earn discounts off purchases.
Who can join?
Anyone with an account is automatically enrolled.
How do I earn points?
For every dollar you spend you get 1 point. Once you have 200 points you receive $10 off your purchase.
How do I view my point balance?
Your point balance is on every page in the top bar.
How do I redeem my points?
Select the tab called *Redeem Points*. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
* **Approved:** These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately
* **Pending:** These points are need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals
* **Cancelled:** These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to cancelled)
Can I use my points during checkout?
Not directly - please redeem your points for a voucher which can then be applied during checkout.
How do I leave the program?
If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
Just contact us and we'll re-enroll you. However, your point total will begin from zero.
Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
Please contact us at email@example.com