Red Dog Blue Kat
Red Dog Blue Kat Meaty Beef Bones
Contains enough meat to serve as a meal 1-2 times per week.
- Monitor pet at all times when feeding raw bones
- Feed as a meal or treat
*it is recommended to feed softer bones 3 times a week for dental health benefits*
When choosing a raw bone for your pet, please note these important tips:
- It’s recommended to choose bones larger than your pets mouth capacity to avoid choking. Otherwise know your dog is a chewer not a gulper
- Always supervise your pet while chewing on bones.
- Never feed cooked bones
- Excessive force or prolonged chewing can cause unwanted wear or cracking of your dog’s teeth
- Keep frozen and throw away bone when your dog has chewed down to the brittle part of the bone, as splinters can occur. Refrigerate leftovers or discard within 1 hour.
- Do not allow your dog to chew the bone down to small pieces he can swallow.
- Wash hands and all contact surfaces with soap and hot water.