Canine Country Chews
Ingredient: Locally Raised Rabbit Heads
W/ fur includes ears
skinned does not come with ears
- Rabbit heads come whole with the eyes, brain, and tongue for maximum nutrition.. Rabbit heasd act as a whole prey, and guarantees your dog will obsess over this crunchy bone. Rabbit contains more protein than beef or chicken and is a rich source of B-vitamins, iron, phosphorus and potassium.
Feeding: fed as bone + meat content in DIY raw diet
Always supervise your dog when feeding raw bones, and throw away any small sized pieces. Although raw bones are safe to eat and digest, it is best to ensure that your dog is thoroughly and safely chewing.
Storage: 3 days in the refrigerator. Keep frozen
- Ontario Sourced Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Raw Entertainment for Your Dog
- Great for Cleaning Teeth and Gums
- Conveniently Sized for Small - Large Dogs & Cats
- Made up of mostly cartilage and soft bones this product is good for all levels of chewing
- Natural Source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin
- Monitor pet at all times when feeding raw bones
- Feed as a meal or treat
*it is recommended to feed softer bones 3 times a week for dental health benefits*
When choosing a raw bone for your pet, please note these important tips:
- It’s recommended to choose bones larger than your pets mouth capacity to avoid choking. Otherwise know your dog is a chewer not a gulper
- Always supervise your pet while chewing on bones.
- Never feed cooked bones
- Excessive force or prolonged chewing can cause unwanted wear or cracking of your dog’s teeth
- Keep frozen and throw away bone when your dog has chewed down to the brittle part of the bone, as splinters can occur. Refrigerate leftovers or discard within 1 hour.
- Do not allow your dog to chew the bone down to small pieces he can swallow.
- Wash hands and all contact surfaces with soap and hot water.