Raw Beef Marrow Bones
- LG Marrow - 6-7" - 2pk
- M Marrow - 3-4" - 3pk
- SM Marrow - 1.5-2.5" - multi-pack
- Ontario Sourced Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Excellent physical and mental exercise for your dog
- Great for Cleaning Teeth and Gums
- Conveniently Sized for Small - Large Dogs
- Supplemental feeding only and are not considered a meal replacement
- Marrow is high in fat - not recommended for dogs prone to pancreatitis
- Monitor pet at all times when feeding raw bones
- Feed 1-2 times per week as a treat
Please keep the following tips in mind:
- It’s recommended to choose bones larger than your pets mouth capacity to avoid choking. Otherwise know your dog is a chewer not a gulper
- Always supervise your pet while chewing on bones.
- Never feed cooked bones
- Excessive force or prolonged chewing can cause unwanted wear or cracking of your dog’s teeth
- Keep frozen and throw away bone when your dog has chewed down to the brittle part of the bone, as splinters can occur. Refrigerate leftovers or discard within 1 hour.
- Do not allow your dog to chew the bone down to small pieces he can swallow.
- Wash hands and all contact surfaces with soap and hot water.
Caution: This product is NOT recommended for aggressive chewers – femur can splinter with enough pressure. Excessive force or prolonged chewing can cause unwanted wear or cracking of your dog’s teeth.