A Big Country Raw favourite with meaty Ontario raised turkey, that’s a rich source of pure meat protein and perfect for dogs with sensitivity to chicken! Turkey is high in protein, making it an excellent choice for working and active breeds. With added organic fruits and vegetables that are packed with natural antioxidants and essential nutrients, this meal will soon be your dog’s daily request!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Free-Range Turkey
Turkey (Meat And Bones), Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Beef Spleen, Beef Kidney, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
Turkey Dinner Main Nutrient
Analysis shown per 100g as fed
- 150 kcal
Turkey Dinner Analysis shown per 100g as fed
Vitamin A (IU)1081.4
Folic Acid (mcg)61.6
Vitamin D (mcg)0.41
Vitamin E (mg)1.5
Linoleic Acid (g)1.8
Arachidonic Acid (g)<0.1
Oleic Acid (g)3.59
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.