Big Country Raw
BCR Pure Beef
Big Country Raw PURE BEEF is the best high quality Pure Beef available! No added beef tripe, just muscle meat, ground bone and nutrient rich organ meats. Perfect for DIY raw feeders looking for a great beef base for their raw meals. An excellent meal choice for cats that love the taste of rich juicy red meats
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Pasture Raised Canadian Beef
- Rich Source of Iron, Zinc & Vitamin A
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
- Good for kittens to adult cats
- Supplement with Thrive Herring Oil
- Supplement with Thrive Sea Kelp or Trimineral Boost
Beef Muscle Meat, Finely Ground Beef Bone, Beef Organ Meat (liver, kidney, spleen)
AMINO ACID – TAURINE
|Taurine grams per kg||% of daily requirement*|
*Taurine is an essential amino acid for cats only. The National Research Council (NRC) Nutrient Requirement for Cats has a minimum recommended allowance of 0.4g/kg. Big Country Raw® recipes meet (and exceed) the recommended minimum recommended allowance.
Note: Dogs do not require taurine as they can convert methionine and cystine.
Add Thrive® Fortify as per label to meet the National Research Council (NRC) Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats. Thrive® Fortify is a blend of essential minerals, vitamins, healthy fats, various greens, and digestive enzymes and is formulated specifically to augment Big Country Raw® Pure Formula and Signature Blend recipes.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.