The Fluffy Carnivore
Raw Day Old Chick
- 1 piece - Whole Prey
- Ontario Sourced Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Excellent physical and mental exercise for your dog
- Great for Cleaning Teeth and Gums
- Conveniently Sized for Small - Large Dogs & Cats
- Fur, feathers and intestinal contents provide fiber which supports gut health.
- All internal organs, glands, and blood provides a higher concentration of vitamins and minerals.
- Whole prey requires pets to chew, rip, and tear away at their meal. This provides mental and physical exercise.
- When introducing whole prey to your pet, give them time to smell and play with the item to get used to it. They don't always recognize it as food at first, To help your pet, you can cut open the belly and give them an easy start.
- Monitor pet at all times when feeding raw bones
- Feed 1-2 times per week as a treat
Please keep the following tips in mind:
- It’s recommended to choose bones larger than your pets mouth capacity to avoid choking. Otherwise know your dog is a chewer not a gulper
- Always supervise your pet while chewing on bones.
- Never feed cooked bones
- Excessive force or prolonged chewing can cause unwanted wear or cracking of your dog’s teeth
- Keep frozen and throw away bone when your dog has chewed down to the brittle part of the bone, as splinters can occur. Refrigerate leftovers or discard within 1 hour.
- Do not allow your dog to chew the bone down to small pieces he can swallow.
- Wash hands and all contact surfaces with soap and hot water.
Caution: This product is NOT recommended for aggressive chewers – femur can splinter with enough pressure. Excessive force or prolonged chewing can cause unwanted wear or cracking of your dog’s teeth.