There are many incredible benefits to adding Turmeric to your pet's diet including:
- Natural Detox
- Natural antibacterial
- Promotes heart and liver health
- Reduces blood clots that can lead to strokes and heart attacks by thinning the blood
- Promotes digestive health
- Acts as an antioxidant AND it’s believed to be able to prevent cancer
- Offers allergy relief
- Helps to prevent cataracts
- Has been used in the treatment of epilepsy
- Natural pain relief
- Natural treatment for diarrhea
This is a really amazing supplement that more pet owners should consider offering to their pets.
However the herb Turmeric has some big downsides!
- Tends to be unstable at intestinal pH levels
- Is poorly absorbed
- Is rapidly eliminated from your pet's body
Unfortunately simply adding turmeric to your pet's food isn't going to do much good as it will pass unabsorbed. So the common suggestion to increase absorption is to make Golden Paste This does help, but the extra work can be messy and time consuming!
This is why Thrive Curcumin Powder is such a great alternative! You don't need to make Golden Paste anymore. Just sprinkle on top of your pet's raw meals and start seeing the results!