Allergies? Looking for a box with no chicken AND no beef – this is it! BCR also made this box in our Pure Formula’s so it’s the go-to choice for the sensitive pet. A Box with novel proteins that are great for both dogs or cats! Great for pets with allergies to beef.
Each box contains:
- Pure Lamb
- Pure Pork
- Pure Duck
Pure Recipe Ratio:
- 80% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ meat
- 10% Ground Bone
- Hormone and antibiotic free meat
- Three different proteins offer excellent meal rotation
- Suitable for dogs and cats
- Conveniently Packaged in 3 x 4 lb vacuum sealed cartons
AMINO ACID – TAURINE
||Taurine grams per kg
|| % of daily requirement*
*Taurine is an essential amino acid for cats only. The National Research Council (NRC) Nutrient Requirement for Cats has a minimum recommended allowance of 0.4g/kg. Big Country Raw® recipes meet (and exceed) the recommended minimum recommended allowance.
Note: Dogs do not require taurine as they can convert methionine and cystine.
Add Thrive® Fortify as per label to meet the National Research Council (NRC) Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats. Thrive® Fortify is a blend of essential minerals, vitamins, healthy fats, various greens and digestive enzymes and is formulated specifically to augment Big Country Raw® Pure Formula and Signature Blend recipes.
Alternatively, Thrive® Sea Kelp or Thrive® Trimineral Boost (blend of Kelp, Barley Grass and Spirulina) can be used when feeding a rotational meal plan including 3 or more proteins.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.