Soos Natural Dead Sea Extra Strength Mineral Rich Pet Shampoo: Dogs & Cats
Dogs with medium to long hair require a specialized concentration of nutrients for a shiny, healthy coat. We were fed up with the harsh chemicals found in other Extra Strength shampoos so we developed a breakthrough blend of vitamins, minerals, essential oils and extracts to thoroughly cleanse your pet’s skin and coat while locking in moisture. Soos™ Extra Strength Mineral Enriched Shampoo combines all of the exclusive benefits of Dead Sea minerals with the natural antioxidant, antiseptic and antibacterial properties of citrus extracts, and tea tree oil.
• Specially formulated for dogs with medium or long hair
• Great for pets with thick or oil prone coats
• Excellent for outdoor pets
• Nourishes skin and coat with vitamins, minerals and essential oils
• Penetrates hair and skin to deeply hydrate
• Cleans fur without stripping natural oils
• Fortified with Dead Sea Salts, tea tree oil, thyme extract, pure citrus extracts and vitamin E
• Boosts immunity
• Draws out toxins and impurities
• Long lasting fresh scent
• Paraben and SLS (Sulphate) free
• Minimum 10:1 concentrated
• Safe and great for use on humans and animals
• Cruelty Free - NO testing on animals
• pH balanced for dogs & cats
• Natural ingredients
Size: 250ml / 8.45 oz, 500ml / 16.9 oz, 4L / 1.32 gal.
Item Number: SP01002
Shake well before use. Using warm water, wet coat thoroughly. Apply from
base of neck to tail, paying special attention to avoid eyes. Gently
massage deep into coat and skin. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
Store at room temperature. Use only as directed.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, ALKYL POLYGLUCOSIDE, DEAD SEA SALT, GLYCERINE, NATURAL CONDITIONERS, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, DEAD SEA MINERAL EXTRACT, THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) OIL EXTRACT, FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRIC ACID, TETRASODIUM EDTA